It has been a longstanding tradition in our neighborhood for the to provide two refreshment stops planned for Halloween Night.
Stop by these meeting places for hot dogs, water and other refreshments. All members welcome.
The Tanacrest Court Cul-de-Sac
6165 Mountain Brook Lane
A special thanks to the families that host and keep this Riverside tradition alive!
The fun starts around 5pm on Oct. 31st!
Of course, we will have Sandy Springs Police officers
cruising the streets to guarantee a safe time for all the kids (and adults and pets).
All provided by your Riverside Homeowner’s Association
Together we can influence what happens around us.
The Riverside HOA represents all 700 of the households in our neighborhood. The most effective way to present our unified commitment to local government is to have a strong membership base.
The dues are kept at a moderate amount – $50/year. These costs include:
- Beautification of the Main Entrances
- Security Measures
- Traffic Enforcement
- High School Graduate Sign
- Neighborhood Savings
- Social Gatherings
Please consider donating above and beyond the $50/annual dues – it is an investment in your safety, security and peace of mind!
Annual Dues $50
Enhanced Traffic Enforcement $40
Commitment to Preserving the Riverside neighborhood $10
Total $ _____
If you prefer to pay your Memberships via Check please mail it to the PO Box below and be sure to include your email address so we can add you the distribution list for our newsletter!
P.O. Box 28114
Sandy Springs, GA 30358-0114
Questions? Email email@example.com.
The HOA has open positions for Security, Social and Island Maintenance. If you can help in these areas or any other capacity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2019-2021 Board of Directors
- President: Colin Lichtenstein
- Vice President: Josh Brener
- Secretary/Communication: Craig Inman
- Treasurer: Dabney Caldwell
- Traffic: Stacey Heerin
- Communications: Andrea Casson Galiano
- Membership: Kelly Westrom & Carrie Moore
- Security: Vacant
- Social: Vacant
- Island Maintenance: Vacant
Communicate with your City Councilman
- Mayor: Rusty Paul email@example.com
- District 1: John Paulson firstname.lastname@example.org
- District 2: Ken Dishman email@example.com
- District 3: Chris Burnett firstname.lastname@example.org
- District 4: Jody Reichel email@example.com
- District 5: Tibby DeJulio firstname.lastname@example.org
- District 6: Andy Bauman email@example.com