Together we can influence what happens around us.
The Riverside HOA represents all 700 of the households in our neighborhood. The most effective way to present our unified commitment to local government is to have a strong membership base.
The dues are kept at a moderate amount – $45/year. These costs include:
- Security measures
- Traffic enforcement
- Beautification of the entrances to the neighborhood
- Social gatherings
Please consider donating above and beyond the $45/annual dues – it is an investment in your safety, security and peace of mind!
Annual Dues $45
Enhanced Traffic Enforcement $60
Commitment to Preserving the Riverside neighborhood $_____
Total $ _____
Memberships via Check takes significantly more time of our limited volunteer resources. We are not staffed to process all the checks we receive. If you are able to volunteer to help process checks please email email@example.com
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2017-2019 Board of Directors
- President: Colin Lichtenstein
- Vice President: Josh Brener
- Secretary/Communication: Neal Foushee
- Treasurer: Aimee Robertson
- Membership: Andrea Galiano
- Traffic: Craig Inman & Richard Kopelman
- Security: Tim Ellington & Beverly Knoechel
- President Emeritus: Reed Haggard
Each is a 2 year term, beginning January 1, 2017. The board members were voted into office at the annual meeting.
Communicate with your City Councilman
- Mayor: Rusty Paul
- District 1: John Paulson
- District 2: Ken Dishman
- District 3: Chris Burnett
- District 4: Jody Reichel
- District 5: Tibby DeJulio
- District 6: Andy Bauman